DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES
Cookies help us to identify you (if you are registered on our website), and / or to remember your preferences while browsing (language, country …).
Cookies are small text files that contain information and are generated on the User’s computer or terminal when browsing the website. By browsing this website you give your consent to receive said Cookies. Through them Peñalver Lawyers it only obtains and keeps the information under the conditions described in this Cookies Policy.
The information collected in cookies also allows us to improve the web, by estimating numbers and patterns of use, adapting the website to the individual interests of users, speeding up searches …
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
According to the period of time they remain active:
There is also a second classification according to the period of time that they remain stored in the client’s browser, which may be:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while you access our website and remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the page. Such as identification cookies.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data
are still stored in the terminal and can be transferred and processed
for a specified period of time.
According to their purpose and the entity that manages them:
- Third-party cookies: They are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or a web page that is not managed by us, but by a collaborating entity. Such as, for example, those used by Google who installs cookies that help us analyze the operation of our website, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Analysis cookies:
They are those that, when well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of our website. For this, we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
Examples of this are:
- The number of unique visitors to each page/section, which is used to count the times the site is visited by a user, as well as the first and last time of that visit. This helps to identify the most successful areas and increase and improve content, with the result that users get a more satisfactory experience and service.
- The date and time of access to our website, in order to find out the busiest hours, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems at our peak hours.
- The traffic source, which registers the origin of the user, that is, the Internet address from which the link that leads to our website starts, in order to enhance the different links and banners that point to our server and that offer better results.
HOW CAN I CONFIGURE OR DISABLE COOKIES?
You can configure your browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and refuse to accept them by activating the configuration in the browser that allows you to reject them. However, we warn you that the deactivation of Cookies may cause the limitation, or even inability to access some of the functionalities of our website, as well as some of the services may stop working correctly.
For more details on the configuration of cookies in your browser, see the “Help” menu of the same.
We also suggest that you consult the following websites: Aboutcookies, youronlinechoices, Network Advertising Initiative or Digital Advertising Alliance where you will find detailed explanations on how to delete cookies from your computer and more general information about them.
THIRD-PARTY COOKIES / COLLABORATING COMPANIES
Google offers a large number of products to help us manage our advertisements and websites; which include Google Analytics. When visiting our website, some cookies may be sent to your browser.
Google Analytics is the analytics tool that helps our website understand how users interact with its properties. You can use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying Google visitors. See more information about Google Analytics cookies.
|NAME OF COOKIES
|TECHNICAL NAME OF THE COOKIES
|Language selected by the user
|Acceptance of cookies
|SID_CS_SITE_COOKIE_NOTIC_qa , _gid
|Register the acceptance of cookies
|_qa , _gid
|Used to distinguish users
|Used to limit the percentage of requests
Tania Martín Paris
Good Morning! I am Tania de Peñalver Lawyers. How can I help you?